16403 Medical Grade Hypoallergenic Cot Mattress Topper with Cover (140x70cm)
Ideal For Asthma & Allergies
Medical grade hypoallergenic wellbeing foam use purified water as the expanding agent with moisture absorbing pores to draw away sweat, creating the optimal sleeping environment.
- The hypoallergenic foam, made from the same material as the medical grade wound dressing, uses purified water as the expanding agent, naturally breathable & absorbent.
- Passed REACH SVHC/ 155 SGS toxicity tests (European standards). Organic compound, heavy metal and propellant-free.
- Medical grade insert and 100% cotton Pillow case, are naturally dust mite resistant, hypoallergenic and 99.9% antibacterial for your peace of mind.
- Draws excess moisture away from the baby’s skin, e.g. Sweat, droll & spilled milk, to keep baby dry and comfortable, for a more settled sleep.
- Premium high-density foam moulds to the body like water, relieves pressure evenly and won't collapse over time.
- Pillow Case: 100% Cotton
- Foam Shell: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Foam: 100% Hydrophilic Polyurethane (Medical Grade Foam)
140L(cm) x 70W(± 2cm) x 3H (cm)
Cleaning: Wipe off stains on the surface, then spray with clean water and pat dry with a dry cloth or paper towel, repeat until clean then air dry in the shade and away from sunlight.
***Foam is not washable, spot clean only. Washing: Outer covers can be removed and hand washed.
Yellowing: This range does not contain brightening agents. Yellowing after prolonged use is normal and does not affect product performance or foam longevity.