170993Z Ergonomic Maternity Support Belt
This maternity belt is made with stretchy and breathable materials designed to lift the weight of your growing belly like a firm pair of hands. Easing some of the pressure on your back, pelvis, and spine, so you can get on with your day. Perfect for stabilizing your belly during sleep as well. Safe to wear next to skin for discrete support.
- Made with stretchy and breathable materials designed to lift the weight of your growing belly like a firm pair of hands. Easing some of the pressure on your back, pelvis and spine, so you can get on with your day.
- Ergonomic bump support moulds to your body and won't slip off, dig or roll, perfect for stabilising your belly during sleep.
- Eliminates pressure points and eases sciatic, back & pelvic pain, assists with correcting your posture.
- Improves blood circulation and relieves bladder discomfort.
- Contains Papolis (deep sea squalene fibres) to hydrate your sensitive, stretching skin.
- Ultra thin design to be worn under clothing, gentle materials that won't trap heat or irritate fragile stretching skin.
- One belt covers a wide range of sizes, so you can buy it early in your pregnancy and keep on wearing.
What Size Do I Need?
Mamaway maternity belt starts from size M. To measure yourself, starts at your belly button and go all the way around.
- M - Bump Size 31-42inches
- L - Bump Size 40-61inches
- Lace - 91% Nylon, 9% Spandex
- Elastic Band - 39% Nylon, 35% Cotton, 16% Rubber, 10% Polyester
- Belly Panel (Front) - 57% Acrylic, 37% Lyocell, 6% Spandex
- Belly Panel (Back) - 100% Nylon
Hand wash with cold water and mild detergent. Place in a cool, shady place to dry (avoid direct sunlight). Do not bleach, do not iron, do not tumble dry
For first-time use, please turn the velcro pockets inside out to allow your hand to put in when wearing the belt. When not in use, turn the pockets opposite way to cover the velcro part, preventing them from catching or damaging the belt or other items.
Using Papolis® deep sea squalene fibers to hydrate pregnant mom's sensitive and stretching skin. Enduring wash after wash.
|Caring||Cold hand wash/ Do not soak,bleach,tumble dry/ Line dry in shade/ Turn the velcro straps inside out to prevent them from catching or damaging the belt.|
|Details||Lace - 91% Nylon, 9% Spandex
Elastic Band - 39% Nylon, 35% Cotton, 16% Rubber, 10% Polyester
Belly Panel (Front) - 57¬rylic, 37% Lyocell, 6% Spandex
Belly Panel (Back) - 100% Nylon